Halloween is right around the corner and whether you are hosting a kids party, costume party or you need to bring an awesome drink or dish for a party you are attending we are here to give you creative and fun ideas for any taste!
Pumpkin Pie Shots:
Mix equal parts:
- Caramel Vodka
- Pumpkin Spice Liquor
Shake with ice, strain and enjoy!
Caramel Apple Sangria:
- 1 Bottle Sparkling Cider
- 1 Bottle White Wine (Sauvignon Blanc is best)
- 1/4 Cup of Caramel Syrup
- Diced apples
- Optional- your preferred amount of Jack Honey or whiskey of your choice
- 1/2 oz Curacao, Blue
- 1/2 oz Melon liqueur
- 1/2 oz Raspberry liqueur
- 1/2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 oz Sour Mix
Serve shaken over ice
Vampire’s Kiss Shot
- Muddled raspberries and sugar (place in bottom of glass)
- Mix equal parts Vodka and Baileys
- Line the rim of the glass with chocolate syrup to drip down the edges
Candy Corn Martini
- 2 oz Vanilla or Cake Vodka
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz Sour Mix
- Splash of Grenadine
Layer Sour mix and grenadine, then Pineapple Juice and Vodka and top with whipped cream
White Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Ghosts
Dip strawberries in white chocolate leaving an extra bit of drizzle at the end and draw on eyes and an “OOOOO” mouth. Equally adorable and decadent
Spooky Deviled Eggs
- Pumpkin deviled eggs-Use paprika and/or food coloring to make the yolk orange and use a chive as a stem
- Eyeballs- Let your green eggs and ham take on a new look. Use food coloring to dye the yolk green and place a pimento green olive slice in the middle to look like an eye. Make is extra scary by drawing red veins on the white to look like the white of an eye.
Use a pumpkin as a dip bowl! Empty the guts and clean out a pumpkin then fill it with your favorite dip and serve!
Halloween Snack Mix:
- 10 ounces pretzels, sticks or twists
- 5 cups Cheerios
- 5 cups corn Chex
- 2 cups peanuts
- 12 ounces candy corn
- 2 cups mini-marshmallows
- 2 (10-ounce bags) white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons solid vegetable shortening
- Melt the white chocolate and shortening together in the microwave in 30 second intervals until all chocolate chips are melted.
- In another bowl, mix all other ingredients together
- Pour white chocolate mixture over the snack mix and stir to coat equally
- Place on wax paper to dry and place in refrigerator to cool.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!